Nothing in business should ever happen without a contract or formal business agreement. We are
committed to helping our clients negotiate contracts that protect the interest of their businesses. With
extensive experience negotiating and drafting contracts for large and small ventures, we stand ready to assist you whether at the commencement of negotiations or near the end when the contract is poised for final review.
We have experience drafting, interpreting and negotiating the full range of commercial agreements. For example, we are experienced drafters, negotiators, and interpreters of:
- Vendor and supply agreements
- Consulting and services agreements
- Strategic and joint venture transactional agreements
- Technology and other intellectual property agreements
The success of your business is dependent upon its ability to operate smoothly without the encumbrances of having to continuously respond to matters that could have been addressed and resolved early on. In
business disputes will arise, the effect of those disputes on the success of your business can be greatly reduced by the benefit of a well drafted agreement. We draft agreements that will save you time, energy, and resources in the long run.
Countless businesses never realize their potential after falling victim to loopholes in an operating agreement, service agreement, land use agreement or the like. We have come across numerous instances where the inclusion of a simple provision could have saved a business thousands, but the omission of that same
provision cost it millions. Well drafted agreements offer the benefit of a greater likelihood of a favorable
outcome should a dispute arise, thereby enabling you to focus on the growth of your business, not its
- Act as general counsel to a boutique custom clothier, negotiating and drafting the terms of its multi-million dollar national distribution and licensing agreements, in addition to its employment
- Negotiated and drafted the terms of a joint venture agreement for a synergy of web site development firms enabling each firm to retain its intellectual property rights and license such rights to the other firms involved.